Let’s Talk Travel Protection
Travel insurance covers much more than medical emergencies.
- Natural Disasters (Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, etc.)
- Lost or stolen property (camera equipment, computers, jewelry, lost luggage and other personal items)
- Unexpected illness before your trip
- Rental Car Coverage
- Travel Delays (meals, accommodations, transportation and more)
- Cancelled cruise/flight (inclement weather, transportation strikes, mechanical issues, etc.)
The estimated cost of travel protection is about 7-10% of your total trip cost and can save you from headaches, worries — and in the event of a medical emergency, it can save you thousands of dollars.
Just like your car, health, and life insurance — it must be purchased before you actually need it. In this case, prior to your travel departure date.
What are the chances you’ll need it? How willing are you to take risks? How much is peace of mind worth to you? Take these considerations into account, understand your options, and make an informed decision for your trip. There’s really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. Travel Antics highly advise all travelers to consider purchasing travel insurance.
Purchase Travel Protection: CLICK HERE